"IF" "IF"

bravo! excellent artwork. i believe u had the music intentionally drown out their voices rite? it had a nice effect. the still at the end was also a very nice touch! did u create that still? my one complaint, being a music major, is the music, its timing was horrendous. sry to say that but its true. i understand u wanted to match it with ur flash but with music time needs to be kept consistent. if ur gonna draw out a chord to capture a scene like u did u need to make sure that it switches to the next chord at the appropriate moment. I am assuming u know a thing or 2 about music by the guitar. If u have any questions plz feel free to ask. Otherwise GREAT work. loved it!

Andrew-Buckley responds:

Yeah the focus wasnt on the dialouge I wasnt sure if I was going to include any at all. I am an amatuar at guitar thanks for the advice though =).

History Tutor - Ep 8 History Tutor - Ep 8

good job man

i like how u keep ur style consistent, but yah to improve just up ur graphics if that makes sense, it will take longer and be harder but ull be glad u did

i have no idea wut im talking about
-AngryScout

smileycrew responds:

Honestly, I'm torn cuz I really like my style, but I agree it could use some improvements. Plus, I do a new cartoon a week, so I gotta be able to make it fast and I can't spend too much time with the graphics. I spend more time writing than I do animating. I will try to figure out some new techniques. I know exactly what you are talking about ;)

24 Hour Project 24 Hour Project

FINE!!!!!!!!! U WIN!!!!!!

ok!!!!! ur first flash is better than mine